We are looking for an office manager extraordinaire who excels at being organized, focused and fun-loving, is customer service-centric (internal and external), passionate about technology and people, eager for cross-team collaboration, and highly proficient in planning, executing, and managing tech initiatives that promote our continued evolution and growth. (And we are always evolving, so the ability to embrace change is a big deal.) We need someone who is guided by the highest level of integrity, yet propelled by the challenge of keeping team members content (and caffeinated!).
- Manage Facility Day-To-Day Operations
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervise the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, postage machine, etc.
- Manage office and café supplies by routinely checking inventory and ordering as needed
- Organize internal meetings such as: All Hands, training, department, ad-hoc
- Support external meetings through itinerary planning, document compilation, travel coordination, etc.
- Arrange guest and client office visits
- Participate as needed in special department projects.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- At least two years of previous office management experience required
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with internal and external clients, executive and upper-level management, and operational personnel
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience preferred; aptitude for acquiring strong industry knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 100% fully-paid health and dental insurance for the employee
- Optional employee-purchased spouse and/or family coverage available
- Optional employee-purchased vision coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance policy
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan with match
- HRA, HSA, & FSA
- 18 days paid time off (PTO)
- 7 company recognized paid holidays
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
Essential Skills and Experience
Therigy is the trusted source for innovative, best-in-class software and expert consulting services to the specialty pharmaceutical market. Clients leverage Therigy’s solutions, data, and insights to achieve clinical and economic success by aligning strategy, technology, and people.
We are a knowledge company. It is our firm belief that great people, working with a shared vision, make a great company. All of us together are more powerful than any one of us alone. Decisions are made best by those who are closest to the customer; answers are best determined by those closest to the problem. For an organization to be successful, everyone must execute, and everyone is responsible to deliver results.
Position reports to: Chief Executive Officer
ADA: The position requires being seated in front of a computer and utilizing a keyboard in excess of eight hours per day. May require lifting in excess of ten (10) pounds.